We know that you may have questions about our services, your treatment plan, and related healthcare issues as one of Urology Care’s patients. Below are just a few helpful links to answer some of our most frequently asked questions that you may also have. If you don’t see the answer to your question, please contact us at (520) 298-7200, and a member of our team will be more than happy to help you.
How do I make or reschedule an appointment?
Making or rescheduling appointments is a rather simple process. You can:
• Request a non-emergent appointments here on the web site
What to expect at my first appointment?
When you visit our clinic, your medical provider will assess your medical condition, discuss treatment options with you, and then assist you in selecting the most effective treatment plan to help you achieve and maintain an active and functional lifestyle. Your provider may use diagnostic testing during your appointment to help determine your course of treatment. Our providers use a conservative approach, often suggesting other forms of treatment prior to recommending surgery.
What should I bring to my appointment?
To ensure a smooth and speedy check-in for your appointment, please bring the items listed below with you.
• Your insurance cards
• A picture ID (e.g. Drivers License, School ID)
• Physician referral forms – if required by your insurance
• List of prescriptions, over-the-counter medication and/or supplements, including dose and frequency
• Information about your medical and surgical history
• Recent test results or scans
We require you to complete a medical history form at your appointment. To save time download the New Patient Forms to complete and bring with you to your appointment. Please do not sign or date the forms prior to your appointment.
What Insurance Plans do You Accept?
We accept most major insurance plans, but if you don’t see yours below, please contact us as we try to work with all patients regardless of insurance coverage.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Advantage
Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care PPO)
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- TRICARE for LIfe
- United Health Care
- AARP UHC Plan
How can I get a copy of my medical records?
If you need a copy of your medical records, please complete the Records Release Request – form and fax to our office at (520) 296-0991. A small fee may apply for these copies according to Arizona State Guidelines.
Do you provide work or school notes?
YES. For some urologic procedures for specific restrictions or time off from work, school or sports may be required. Contact our office by calling (520) 298-7200 and leave a message with the medical staff if a note is needed.
Can you help me file for FMLA?
YES. We understand when you or a family member are injured or have surgery, recovery time off from work may be required. Please complete Patient’s Portion (Section A) of the Form Completion Request. Submit Form Completion request along with proper payment and FMLA Forms via fax at (520) 296-0991 or bring them to one of our offices. Please understand that payment for these services via cash, check, or credit card will be necessary before forms can be completed and distributed.
Can you help me file for Disability Insurance?
YES. We understand when you are injured or have surgery, you may have Disability Insurance that will provide some income during your recovery time. Please complete Patient’s Portion (Section A) of the Form Completion Request.
Submit Form Completion request along with proper payment and Disability Forms via fax (520) 296-0991 or bring them to one of our offices.
Please understand that payment for these services via cash, check, or credit card will be necessary before forms can be completed and distributed.
How do I access the Patient Portal?
To download your clinical summary from your visit to Urology Care:
1. Log on to the patient portal at https://urologycare.myezyaccess.com
2. Click the BLUE BUTTON located on the HOME PAGE in the lower right hand corner
3. Select “Download HTML” click
4. If you get a pop up at the bottom of the screen asking to save, click save and next click open
5. Document will open to view or print
6. To print right click on the document and select print option
7. If you have any questions, please email us through your portal by going back to the message tab and select New Message
Go to https://urologycare.myezyaccess.com
Enter email address
Select forgot password and a temporary password will be sent to patients emai
How do I Pay My Bill?
Making a payment to Urology Care s is rather simple. To do so, you can:
1. Mail your payment to:
Urology Care, P.C.
6226 E. Pima St.
Tucson, AZ 85712
2. You may drop off your payment at our Tucson Office Location Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
3. For ALL billing questions, please call (520) 298-9278
For detailed information on our Billing Policy-interactive form please read here or request a copy from a Urology Care staff member.
What hospitals do you work with?
Urology Care is affiliated with the following hospitals:
Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital
350 N Wilmot Rd,
Tucson, AZ 85711